LAML was contracted by Lagan Aviation and Infrastructure to carry out AGL and ancillary civil works on their £17 million RAF Northolt project.
The works undertaken included:
- Installation of 155 No. AGL sea ng pots;
- Completion of 150 No. 450mm stabilisation cores and 155 No.107mm centre cores;
- Completion of 80No. 150mm cores into existing E-pits/manholes and;
- 1500m of saw cutting to enable installation of the arrestor system at each end of the runway;
- We coordinated these works with the team undertaking the main runway rehabilitation and arrestor bed works to overvalue for money and programme guarantees to the Client.